I...graduated?!

Monday, June 5, 2017

Well, I'm officially a college graduate and my feelings are summed up pretty well by this one picture:

I had a blast at my grad shoot as you can see :)
In all honesty, a lot of people think that I have this grand plan and that I'm already more than halfway there when in reality, I'm so not. I'm scared for my future and I don't know what's going to happen. A lot of people say that if your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough and booooooy am I frightened. That must mean I'm doing something right...right? I know that in the end, it'll work out, but right now I can't help but feel scared. That isn't to say that I'm not hopeful because to some extent, I'm so glad to be moving on from college but I think that's currently being overshadowed by fear of the future. However, I'll still keep chasing the dreams that scare me and I'll still keep giving it my all because that's what life is - being scared but having the courage to try anyway. 


xx





No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs