Asbury Park Charm

Sunday, July 12, 2015


Last Saturday, my friend Sonni took me down to Asbury Park and it was such a well needed break from all my weekday responsibilities. I'm such a sucker for any type of adventure and this one was so fun! Asbury Park is a really seamless mixture of the classic beach experience and a chic shopping and dining atmosphere. In all honestly, it was right up my alley. The weather was perfect, the food was delicious, and the company was awesome. What more could a girl ask for?


 



 

We also went to the cutest brunch place called Toast where I was way too busy scarfing down my food to take a picture...whoops. Sonni had an egg scramble with spinach and peppers and I had red velvet pancakes paired with sweet homemade creme cheese. YUM. Definitely worth the calories.

What are some of your favorite places to visit during the summer? Let me know in the comments below! 

xx

10 comments :

  1. I love your pictures/aesthetic! What editing software do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily!

      Thank you so much :) that means the world. Since these are pictures from my phone, I was able to use VSCOcam and Afterlight. Sometimes, I even use Enlight and Polarr which are less common apps. It all depends on the picture.

      For pictures on my computer or from a camera, I use Photoshop mostly.

      Delete
  2. It looks like you're having a great time! I think my favorite place to visit during the summer is anywhere near the water whether that be the lake, the pool, or the ocean!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Jordyn! :) I'm with you on being near water. It's absolutely refreshing!

      Delete
  3. Wooaaah, Asbury Park is gorgeous! And Toast sounds like the cutest place ever! I'm not much of a water girl though, even though I live so close to the beach! Hahaha <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Bash thanks so much for stopping by (I'm kind of overwhelmed! First post on here and having you already commenting <3)! Asbury Park is really beautiful :)!

      I understand about the water thing haha. My brother hates being near a pool.

      Delete
  4. your photos are amazing, that beach looks like paradise!
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Natasha! Absolutely love your blog.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pics, looks like you had an amazing time.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs