Current Obsessions

Saturday, July 18, 2015


1. Top Knots

Guys, I've been a little obsessed with making my hair this way for the past three weeks. I have really long hair and in the summer it's hard to keep it out of my face so one day I decided to just put it up and it was easily the best decision I ever made. I feel so free and most of all I don't feel so hot and overwhelmed! Plus, top knots happen to suit my face so this hairstyle is a total win-win for me. It allows me to look cute and stay cool.


2. Infuser Water Bottle

Strawberry, Lemon, and Mint. GUYS, this is the most delicious combo known to man kind (I'm a little excited) and I'm so glad that I got one of these bottles so I can put these things together. I love putting things in the infuser in the middle and having my bottle in my bag. It's so nice to have a refreshing and healthy drink in my bag. 


3. Larsson and Jennings

Larsson and Jennings is so swoon worthy. It's an absolutely beautiful watch company with minimalistic and polished designs *insert heart eyes*. I've been heading over to their website everyday trying to resist buying the watch above but I honestly think I will because I'm literally in love with it. 



4. Death in Paradise 

I watch a lot of shows. A LOT and recently I've either caught up or finished the shows I've been watching until I stumbled across Death in Paradise. I love the witty characters and the story line which is very CSI esque mixed with humor. That is right up my alley. Sadly, I did ruin some plot lines for myself but I am going to continue watching. Ruined plots won't stop me! 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs