A Little Lifesaver Called Findation

Sunday, June 12, 2016

I just wanted to let you all know about a website that has changed my life! Recently, I've become a bit of a makeup junkie (my best friend and I call each other makeup trash with great pride) but I am always afraid of two things: the makeup will break me out or it will be the wrong color. Thankfully, I come to you after finding a solution for one of those things. Color matching is an issue that so many people face but ladies and gentlemen, it's about to get a whole lot easier for those of us who use makeup because I would like to present Findation. 

The website Findation matches you to all different types of foundations and concealers depending on shades you enter that have worked for you. The process is super simple.

1. Enter a product or two that you know is a good match for you - They suggest you put two but I only put one. However, two will give you an even more accurate match.
   

2. A Plethora of liquid, mineral, loose, pressed foundations, various concealers, and Tinted Moisturizers will be presented as possible matches for your skin. That's it! It's also important to note that drugstore items are also included - not only high end products.
These are only some of the many, many matched products for me




Talk about a complete lifesaver! Just wanted to share a website that I found extremely helpful. Let me know if this works for you!

xx
 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs